No one tagged me, but I wanted to do one really badly sooo…
Characters who share the same personality type as you
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
INFJs are private, preferring one-on-one friendships to crowds, and often quiet about their own feelings. They are often thoughtful, artistic, and wise, and prefer to operate behind the scenes.
- Yamato “Matt” Ishida from Digimon Adventure
- Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII
- Yuna from Final Fantasy X
- Remus Lupin from Harry Potter
- Jean Valjean from Les Misérables
- Erik/The Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera
- Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Marge Simpson from The Simpsons
ENFPs like to change things for the better, and have contagious enthusiasm, but no patience for crossing I’s and dotting T’s. They are good at anticipating others’ needs, but crave attention and recognition.
The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.
- Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam
- Danny Sexbang from Ninja Sex Party and Game Grumps
- Capt. James T. Kirk from Star Trek: The Original Series
- Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney
- Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon
- Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Vash the Stampede from Trigun
- Rydia from Final Fantasy IV
- Locke Cole from Final Fantasy VI
- Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII
- Zidane Tribal from Final Fantasy IX
- Tidus from Final Fantasy X
- Ryunosuke Ikenami from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
I don’t really know many other people that I want to call out to do this, so instead I’ll just tag everyone. If you’re reading this and you haven’t done it yet, then I tag you.